View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:50 AM
Brucas4life
Elite Fan

Considering I didn't watch last season at all I found watching the episode a bit weird tbh. I did think it was a good episode, and it's nice to be able to watch without cringing multiple times, but I'm just so used to BL so seeing Brooke so in love with someone else for me was rather strange to see. Whilst I know what happened last season, because I didn't actually see it it was rather odd seeing BJu as such a couple.

I really like Haley's sister, she's so pretty, and I think Robert is such a great addition to the cast, he fit in perfectly. You can see they are kinda lining up a Quinn/Clay romance if she doesn't work things out with her husband.

I thought they would actually stop messing with NH and trying to bring in other people into that but apparently not. Not sure why the Millie copying Brooke scene was needed and I still really don't care about mouth, we certainly don't need to see him walking around his apartment nude.

Hoping for more BH this season, my fave two characters left. And some BN scenes would be

Vicky
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote