View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Stay to the Lights
Fan Forum Star

Lets see.

I like TV Elena over Book Elena so far, because in the book she was quite anoying.. thinking she could get any guy and deciding she MUST have Stefan, because he was ignoring her and she wasn't used to that.
I like how in the show, you see more of how she is feeling while trying to deal with her parents death.

I loved Book Stefan, but TV Stefan.. i am in love with even more.. maybe it's Paul that is doing it for me.

It doesn't bother me, the fact Elena has a brother and not a sister. I guess they felt it would be better storyline wise, to have her a angsty, teenage brother.

Matt/Vicki - It might take me a little while to get used to these two being brother and sister, but i like that they are connecting some of the characters in the book.

Tyler, is just as much of a jerk as he was in the books, so so far no difference there

Now the big one, the SE relationship.
I don't think her going around school saying how "she has to have him" and him ignoring her, would be for a good pilot.
I guess the writers thought they needed to make it known, the connection they have.. i didn't mind it.

Damon.. hm.. seems a little too soft right now, in the books he was meaner..
But his personality seems the same otherwise.