View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

And another amazing episode.

First of all Delia again! Oh man... I so love that girls. And I was so sorry that she thought she did something wrong because of Magillas parents. But I think it's impossible to describe such a situation to such a young kid as Delia. Andy really found a great way to 'solve that problem' and nevertheless it broke my heart. When Delia sat in the car and said something like 'I don't want to be left by everyone'. Now she again has no friend at her school and will be alone again.

And I'm totally sorry for Magilla as well... He's in some way the victim of his parents and some stupid doctors. He doesn't even know why his parents are to him like they are. And I think he will never be happy as long as he's underage and his parents decide for him. I don't have to think of how he'll react when he someday gets to know what happened to him when he was a small child. Such a horrible thought.

Andy, the famous doctor is afraid... But yeah, I totally get him. As a surgeon, you don't know many things about your patients. You operate them and that's it. But now his actions have really large-scale consequences. He knows that so much depends on the success of this OP and he doesn't want to loose his son forever or make him sad again... I so get it.
And I loved what Dr. Trot said to him: 'Welcome to the human'.

Ephraim's song for Amy is so sweet of him and it almost breaks my heart to see him so in love with her and doing everything for he... And Amy only has eyes for Collin.
Ephraim knows it but he nevertheless tries to make her happy. He's also amazing!