View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

And another episode You see, I had lots of time this weekend.

I have to admit that this wasn't a new one for me and I was a bit bored by this episode. But not because of the re-watch... I didn't like it the first time as well.

It was a strange SL with this 'bambie' and Ephraim and I think a bit too long... I so love the end of this SL, when Ephraim finally tells Andy what's really the reason why he wanted to bring the 'bambie' back to where it came from. And I totally understand Ephraim, that he wants to go back and that he wants his old life back. He still isn't over the death of his mom or the move to Everwood... He often seems to be but he isn't. And Andy needed to know about that!

The Delia SL definitely was my fav this episode. She tried to find god and at the beginning nobody thought there'd be deeper reason as to proof it to her friend but there was. She wanted to know if her mom really is in heaven and if she's ok there. It was so heartbreaking and touching! And finally she got her sign! It made me so happy, you can't believe!
But, I again recognized that I so hate Delias teacher... Such a stupid rude woman!

Not to forget finally the Ephraim/Amy SL... I'm so glad that Ephraim finally asked Andy because of Collin and that he told Amy the truth! I loved how he described why he lied to her first and what's the reason he now asked Andy! He so great described it she couldn't even be mad at him. This was so touching and also made me understand him.