View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
There is absolutely no excuse for the way Miss Violet was treating Delia, especially the way she was basically inviting the other students to make fun of her for wearing hats and wanting to sit in the front. Way to make the new kid feel included there. Also, the 'are you really a boy' bit with Magilla in the class? That's just flat out cruel. She had no business being around kids. Though Andy's 'you're going to have one rowdy father on your hands' was great.
Yeah, I totally agree with you! I totally forget mentioning it before... How can such a person be a teacher of kids? Couldn't get her behavior at all.

Quote:
Who was it that was complaining about Rose being condescending toward Harold? I can't remember now. I definitely noticed that in this episode when Harold and Amy came in arguing about the Thaw Fest. Parents should never jump in and side with the child during an argument unless it's something really major, and this wasn't. She should have waited until Amy went upstairs to disagree with Harold. But overall I think Rose rocks so I'll overlook this, heh.
Wow, you recognize things I've never spent a thought of.
But yeah, I again totally agree. It's not good for one parent to stab the other one in the back.

About Amy and Ephraim I now know for sure because of what she said in episode 1.03. She said exactly what you told us in your post above, Taryn74.
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote