View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Crystaline
Fan Forum Star

Wonderfully said, guys!

I don't even know where to begin! Lol. I'd been watching from the very beginning and was hooked within the first 5 minutes of the Pilot. I think everybody knows that Max/Liz is my OTP. I adored them then and I still do now. But to be honest, everything and everyone in S1 was so refreshing and compelling to watch. I suppose that's why it's still my favorite season. However, even with S2 and S3 going in directions I didn't agree with, I never missed an episode. My week would be incomplete! And through the show, I've met and befriended so many great people. And when we meet up, our conversations always somehow end up on Roswell or which Max/Liz fanfiction stories we're reading at the moment. Lol!

To sum it all up, I can honestly say Roswell changed my life. My love for this show is truly insurmountable and as far as I can see it won't be going away any time soon. It's a decade later and we're all still here! Just goes to show how deeply it resonated with us.

So cheers to our little show! It had an all too short run, but it left us with memories and moments so grand it'll live on for another 10 years!