View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 01:40 PM
ShadowMagist
Loyal Fan

This episode is flawless. That's really all I have to say. Greg and Rina just went all out here and it shows. I remember seeing the previews for this one and being shocked, cuz they used the "If you ever say that again, I swear to God, I wont be responsible for what I do to you" scene. My jaw, it was on the floor.

In regards to the secret, I don't think I would've seen it coming. Julia had been built up to be this perfect woman Andy had loved with all his heart, the reason he came to Everwood. To think she was capable of cheating and then have Andy be the one to beg for forgiveness...that was excellent storytelling. And the that whole scene where Andy tells Ephram to not be mad at her and kisses him on the forehead, I tear up every time.

I always wonder though, in A Mountain Town, they say its the first time they've been back to New York since her death....so what about this episode? That's a fairly large continuity error, yes?
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart