View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 10:37 AM
CRFEUC
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Deep down I feel the same but... look at what she ended up doing? She was better off telling Ephram initially because when she finally did tell him was at the most inappropriate time EVER. Right before his audition, she screwed him so massively, man.
Yes, she stuck it to him in such a selfish way. What was one more day? What an idiot.

Mitch, your psychological assessment of Amy is bang on. Good Lord, you are smoking with intelligence in your above post.

I love the back and forth between Mitch and Tos, it is a joy to see. Great posts back and forth, you two. I've noticed this happens A LOT.

Betty, I loathed Matt too. lol. Such an excellent point about how arrogant he was. I didn't like anything about his storyline and wanted him away from Ephram. lol.

I agree this episode sucked rocks for the most part. lol. I agree with Mitch that the main point to this episode was the Ephram/Laynie dialogue. Definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
I think he hit home the fact that Ephram/Amy were destined so with that being said, lets say Amy/Colin were real post-surgery... the question can then be asked would Amy/Colin have lasted or would Ephram/Amy have still hit the meant to be train together no matter what?
I believe Amy/Colin had something somewhat real post-surgery but it was still overshadowed by Amy's feelings for Ephram and the continued deep feelings she was gathering for him. I believe Amy/Colin, no matter what, would have broken up had Colin survived because you could see Ephram/Amy being together from a mile away, no matter what. It was happening for them.