View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:31 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Madison proves in the early part of season 2 (she drove me insane) that no one, especially not Andy, was going to stop her from doing or saying anything she felt necessary so we see her personality is anything but reserved, shy, and cautious. She is not an earth sign, hee. Unless the pregnancy scared her so much she became that shy, reserved person that was so unlike her... maybe? I don't know. Nevertheless, she controlled the decisions and she chose the path that she did and that wasn't Andy's fault.
Madison wasn't shy...but the pregnancy definitely scared her...not something she had in mind or planned! We see this girl as the older woman and forget that although she was older than Ephram...she was still basically a kid. She didn't know what to do...her parents were inaccessible....she viewed Andy as a kind of father figure...so she took his advice. By the way she acted when Andy said what he did...she wasn't happy...but I believe that she was afraid to defy him (as a child would be afraid to defy her parent).

I'm not ashamed to admit that I was really glad that Madison didn't defy Andy. I so wanted Ephram to attend Julliard that summer.