View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:30 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Eh. I have no hope whatsoever. They'll never share scenes again unfortunately. I mean why would they? Nate doesn't care about her anymore. The show completely mishandled that entire relationship and ruined everything about them. They should have just kept them friends like in Season 1 and then waited instead of having Jenny be canon fodder for his "relationship" with Vanessa. The way he treated Jenny really makes me hate Nate and it's hard because Chace is so hot. Just completely ridiculous. I could go on and on about it and I have, but I'll spare you guys that. The hypocrisy kills me and breaks my heart at the same time. And now...everything is just hanging there...and it looks like the show is just playing it like they were never anything to each other. Not even friends. I really kind of hope Taylor leaves the show and concentrates on her music. The way they treat her and Jenny on GG is deplorable. She is just a prop and it's ridiculous. I miss Season 1...well pre-strike Season 1. After 114 the show went downhill big time.

But whatever, I'm not watching Season 3, so I honestly don't even know why I get so worked up anymore. I guess old habits die hard.

Gay: You ship DV?