View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 02:56 AM
sort of beautiful
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke Davis S&S #29: Because its almost time to get our Brookie back!

Welcome to the {BROOKE DAVIS} Spoilers & Speculation Thread

General spoilers

episode 7x01
written by Mark Schwahn
date:September 14th

Quote:
New character ALEXIS
20s, gorgeous. Alexis is a model/actress and the new face of Brooke’s clothing line. Alexis is an adrenaline junkie and a bit of a diva who is used to getting her way. Book smart and street wise, Alexis uses her wiles to navigate the sometimes treacherous waters of her profession. She has also never met a party she didn’t like, a habit that may inhibit or accelerate her transition from model to actress, depending on who crosses her path
Quote:

Question: There have been rumors that Danneel Harris is returning as Rachel on One Tree Hill in the season 7. Is this true? --Cameron
Ausiello: The rumors are true. Rachel will be back next season for an arc.
source: Ausiello
Quote:
I think someone asked if Paul/Dan is around? Dan is slated to be in episode two, as well, so that will make Paul 2/2 this season. Nick Lachey will pop up for a scene in episode two, KV/Mia returns, pretty sure Rachel returns in episode two, also. Let's see if we start hearing anything on those fronts, as far as casting updates and news goes for the show. I always like to air on the side of caution when I say things, so any of this could be whatever, but- We'll see. Pretty confident we can count on these things.

credit - UDflyer
Quote:
Someone tweeted this to Ashley:
Quote:
@ashleyrickards Have you finished filming OTH season 7 as yet?!
And her response:
Quote:
@justinecc I haven't been filming # 7 yet..but filming will most likely go through end of next March...about 10 months.
New Mark interview

Quote:
So what’s coming this season? Will Brooke get to keep her happy ending?
I was concerned that because Julian and Brooke had such a great moment in the finale, the audience could feel like we missed all the good stuff [by jumping ahead]. But he’s been consistently working in L.A. and she’s been consistently working in Tree Hill. The storyline in the first episode is: Is this the time when their relationship’s going to actually start in a real way?

What’s up with the new characters?

Jana Kramer is going to play Alex. She’s the new face of Clothes Over Bros. She’s an actress, not a model. She’s decided maybe she’ll make some money from Brooke and do some modeling. She’s going to push buttons. She doesn’t censor herself. She’s wily enough to know that she’s sexy and can be really powerful being sexy. But sometimes the lights are not on with Alex.

here's the rest 'One Tree Hill' sneak preview: Time jumps, hot new characters, and life without Chad Michael Murray | EW.com
Mark Schwahn & Austin Nichols - One Tree Hill 7

Quote:
'One Tree Hill's' Mark Schwahn, Sophia Bush & Shantel VanSanten talk season 7

Austin is pretty. Please tell me Brooke is going to be happy this season.
Sophia Bush: Brooke has been unhappy for so long, she deserves a little joy in her life.

And Julian (Nichols) is going to make that happen?
S.B.: Well, there are issues for everybody. One of the things that we have to deal with in our relationship is the distance and, you know, you're in your late 20s and, is this it or is it not? They're very real questions that everybody asks themselves at that age point, but it's really fun and there is a lot of love in between [Brooke and Julian]. It's very cool.

Will Sam (Ashley Rickards) be back, as Brooke's foster kid?
S.B.: I don't believe so.

So, is Brooke still longing for a child?
S.B.: That doesn't go away. That doesn't go away at all. Brooke is very maternal with everyone in her life and she wants that, she wants a family.

You guys have been working on this next season for a while now. Is it weird not having Hilarie and Chad around after six years with them?
S.B.: You know, it's different, but it doesn't feel strange. Actually, it feels pretty amazing to go to work every day and we're so lucky to have these new cast members and everybody else is still around. You know, it's Rob and Chantal and Austin and we still have Lisa [Goldstein (Millicent)] and Antwon [Tanner (Skills)] and Allison [Munn (Lauren)] and Lee Norris (Mouth) and Jackson [Brundage (Jamie)] is obviously still there, Jana Kramer is working with us for a while and she's amazing, so many wonderful people. So it doesn't feel empty whatsoever. It's a full house and everybody's laughing on set all day and the energy is really incredible.

And Daphne Zuniga's back as your mother, Victoria. Will she be around regularly?

S.B.: I don't know what her schedule is, I know she's also working on "Melrose Place," so we sort of have to work around both shows, but she's a big fixture in Brooke's life.

I'm assuming we'll see more of a sympathetic side to Victoria this year?
S.B.: We'll see! I mean, she's always going to be Victoria. But the closeness has been established between us and that's a really fun thing to play. We're buddies but she's still kind of a bitch!
Mark Schwahn: I also think she can be a bitch more now, because we've seen her be kind. You know, we've seen that she has a heart. We know that she's protective of Brooke. So now when she's bitchy, it's like, yeah but she can also be sweet.

It's nice that Brooke has family. How much will Julian figure into that? Will he be in every ep?

M.S.: Yeah. I think last season we got into a bad habit of giving every couple a beginning, middle and an end. But this year is more like season one where there may be a character in an episode for just one scene, but they're servicing something that's going to advance over the serialized nature of the show. So, yeah, so far, Austin's been in every episode and I can't imagine that won't continue.

Spoiler TV: One Tree Hill - Episode 7.06 - Casting Sides

Quote:
Austin Nichols says that when the series returns, 14 months will have passed since the finale, when Brooke finally confessed her love for him. But the characters will have been apart for the past year, so viewers won’t have missed any of their relationship.
WE LOVE TV: “One Tree Hill” at the TCA party - We Love TV - Wilmington Star News - Wilmington, NC - Archive

Quote:
Marc in Keene, Neb.: Any Brooke Davis news? I love me some Sophia Bush on One Tree Hill.

As a matter of fact, Sophia Bush tells us that good things are on the way for B. Davis on One Tree Hill this season. “It’s really exciting for Brooke this year, with her business [and] her relationship with Julian (Austin Nichols),” says Sophia. “Brooke and her mother had a beautiful ending to their story last year, and I’m really excited to explore that as well with Daphne [Zuniga]. It’s going to be really good.” Yay! Finally some happiness for our favorite Tree Hiller.

source

7x01 spoilers

First scene of season 7!
Brooke&Julian scene

Quote:
@BTrain06 hey I don’t know if you know but Austin and Sophia filmed a scene at the beach last night and supposedly they made out, I’ll check in the making out part and let you know that info came to me from Jessie btw.
credit: OTHBlog
BJ promo season 7
New Promo with more Brooke and Julian

YouTube - One Tree Hill - Official Season 7 Promo (Eternity)