View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 10:27 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

I seem to be minority opinion man lately with you two, hee. I'm not used to it. What do I do?

I liked Eugene a lot, but I'm also extremely biased because of the "I love you, Dad" scene in "Goodbye, Love". I thought Charles Durning did a great job, playing the crotchety old man with, ultimately, a heart of gold. His first scene with Ephram at the coffee shop, his scene with Delia in "Reckoning", his "you're not miserable" talk in "Reckoning", and everything in "Goodbye, Love"...I thought that Charles Durning was incredible in it all. I think those two scenes with Andy, especially, is why I like Eugene. To hear how far Andy had come, for Eugene to come and apologize, to get what he came for, I liked him then. He was annoying in "Reckoning" before that scene with Delia, though.

So to you all. Hee.

What's next, are you two going to tell me that you hate "Home" next? Wah!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote