View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Taryn74
Addicted Fan

Hi everyone! I'm new here, have been posting on TWoP for years and a member there let me know about this board recently. Looks like a great place to hang out!

01) When did you first start watching Everwood? When it aired on ABC Family. An EW fan kept bringing the show up on the Gilmore Girls forum, so when I saw that it was going to air I made a point to watch it. I recorded the shows but assumed it would loop back around so I deleted them as I watched them. I'm sure you all know what a mistake that was.

02) What made you first start watching? See above.

03) Favorite season and why did you love this season so much? Gosh, it's hard to answer that since I've only seen S3 - S4 once. There's parts about all of the seasons that I love and parts of them all that I...don't love.

04) Rank the seasons, your favorite to your least favorite: Pass for now.

05) Favorite character and why do you like this character? Oh boy. If I had to pick ONE favorite character, I would have to say Hannah because she is the most like me as far as personality and values. But I also love Delia, Edna, Harold, Ephram, Amy, Irv, Nina, Bright, Andy, uhhh - the whole cast? LOL.

06) Least favorite character and why don't you like this character? Jake. Just never could warm to him. Wasn't overly fond of Linda either, but I can't really say why. It may have been the actress.

07) Favorite storyline of all time is: Bright genuinely falling for Hannah.

08) Least Favorite storyline of all time: Ugh, that would be Andy and Anne Heche. No, no, no. Just no.

09) Favorite romantic couple/s and why: I think all of the long-term couples on the show were very real and believable and strong, but I think my favorite developed-during-the-show 'ship would be Bright and Hannah.

10) Least favorite romantic couple/s and why: Jake and Nina. I spenet all of my time wishing he'd just head back to CA.

11) Are you currently watching the show in rerunland? Only my shiny new S1 and S2 DVDs, we don't have television service.

12) If we would have had a season 5, what storylines were you the most interested in following? Geez, all of them LOL.

13) If you could tell the CW one thing regarding their decision not to take Everwood, what would you tell them? What were you thinking?!?

14) Best looking actor? Does it show my age if I answer Tom Amandes?

15) Best looking actress? Emily van Camp. I know, I know...

16) Are you satisfied with the Series Finale? Yes. I mean no. I mean yes.

17) Favorite episode of all time? Too hard to decide.

18) Most talented actor? All of them.

19) Most talented actress? See above.

20) If you could explain in a few sentences to someone who has never seen the show WHY they should tune in and watch, what would you say? You should watch this show because it's one of the best shows ever written and aired, period.
Taryn74 is offline   Reply With Quote