View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 07:45 AM
*PassionateJ*
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo (View Post)

I have had the time of my life moderating this board, and I'm gonna miss modding with Jess. She's a fantastic person and a great friend, and she'll keep the board afloat and continue spreading her enthusiasm and love for Kate and all the Katers. I'm sure whoever replaces me will do a fantastic job.

Jess - You already know this, but I absolutely adore you and I'm sorry I won't share the responsibilities of this board with you any longer. Keep up the good work and know I'm always around if you need me. you, hon.

I won't leave FF completely, but I feel the board and Jess are better served with someone who has the time necessary to devote to the board.

Jor

Jor Im so happy for you hun but I'm sad for me But I support your decision You are such a great coo-mod and I'm so happy we became good friends And its documented that you will "always be around" Your my KaLeo buddy, I need you to w/ me

Quote:
Originally Posted by only dreaming (View Post)
Jor you know this board is going to miss you terribly, you were absolutely fantastic as a moderator, both here and at Heath with me, you'll be missed.

Jess and I will have to share our pain at losing you together
We def. can share the pain