View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 07:31 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, Laynie was out of the blue, but I'll take it for snarky Nora Zehetner!
I absolutely loved the character of Laynie. I loved her personality...she had more common sense than most of the other characters....and she appreciated Ephram's attributes.

Quote:
* Okay, as much as I absolutely adore the Harold hi-jinks in this episode as the chaperone, I can't believe for one second that he would willingly chaperone a bunch of teenagers for more than ten seconds without wanting to jump out of a window or wanting to kill one of them. It's all fun and comedic so I'll take it, especially because he agrees to it after Amy strokes his ego before he decides to do it.
I honestly can't image those kids being able to pull off that stunt with a sleeping Harold in the gondola.

Quote:
* Great big AWs to Andy not being able to go into the single's mixer (Treat's acting here is supoib), and to the Rev's complete understanding. MAN, screw Colin and Ephram. These two had a great friendship.
That was a wonderful, warm scene at the Mile High Diner. Yes, Reverand Keyes was a beautiful friend.

Quote:
* "She speaks." "She sits." "She cracks jokes. Who knew?" Another friendship that I adore. Their scene by the fire is essentially an awesome quotefest.
That was adorable. I wished that we could have seen more of their scene together by the campfire. It seemed as if they bonded. That's why I don't understand why....when everyone was getting back on the bus to go home..Ephram looked so sad as if he and Laynie didn't even know each other.

Quote:
* "Sometimes I think you forget how lucky we are...I mean, how many couples get to have their first kiss twice?" Okay, as you all know I'm not always into the romance stuff on shows, but that is an awesome line. Colin is smoooooth, heh.
Gag. Sorry....Colin and Amy's scenes and dialogue did nothing for me.

Quote:
* I don't really think Andy's files should be that accessible to random people in the waiting room

Very cute first meeting. Laynie ignored him. But....when she found out that Ephram was worth talking to....she didn't shut up!

Quote:
* Oh, Bright. He's basically a single-minded asshat for the majority of the episode, and yet? When Harold's in peril, he comes through, even though it means missing out (well, at that particular moment) on exactly the thing he's spent the entire episode pursuing. And that's the kind of thing that makes me love him. In spite of a whole bunch of stuff, heh.
Yeah, he turned out to be a really good son. Seriously though, Gemma did look old enough to be his mother.

Quote:
* Harold's revenge rocks, hee. I'm mildly confused by their religious orientation, though. I mean, there are hints throughout the series that the Abbotts are Catholic, but then there are other times when they don't seem to be.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the Abbotts are Catholic. Protestants don't go to confession, do they?

Quote:
Whew. Well. For some reason, this is one of those S1 eps that. And the increasing sense that Colin is evil, heh. I always associated his real creepiness with this episode, probably because I've never quite forgotten Ephram's sheer terror when he "acts" suspicious about Ephram and Amy's closeness.
Yeah, why did he have to scare poor Ephram with his "kidding"? Meanie.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote