View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 09:10 AM
BlueEyes0006
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melis (View Post)
I think that high school administrators have to be tough, but some things that he did were over the line. You really cannot grab kids or tell them to jump off a roof.
Yeah that was insane. I understood the point he was trying to make to that boy but seriously, I thought he was going to shove him off the roof. I know he had to be tougher with those kids than what would normally be seen as necessary because of how dangerous the school was in the beginning but he really did go too far with it.

Those teachers were nuts to teach at that school though. That scene with the student bashing that male teachers head repeatedly against the wall in the cafeteria was so disturbing. I wonder if that really happened? They certainly didn't deserve to be treated the way Joe Clark treated them after they risked their personal safety year after year trying to give those kids an education.
BlueEyes0006 is offline   Reply With Quote