View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 11:57 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Betty's absence = I actually get more rewatching done, more quickly, out of a desire to keep up board activity, hee.
You rock. I'm just glad that Leo came back, because without her, today would have been the slowest day in a long, long time. It just figures that right when Betty leaves, a bunch of other people also go/stop posting! and *pulls out hair*

I agree on the non-Everwood feel of the ep. I think the next one will also have some of that feel, but it has tons of Harold to help mitigate that. And Laynie. This episode definitely could have used Laynie to counter some of the popular high school stuff with lots of snark. I have no idea where she'd fit, of course, but maybe cutting down that 67 minute dance scene in half would have been enough. Way to get Emily's dancing talent into an episode in a non-forced and subtle way, guys!

Quote:
Dangit. I'm...I'm sort of...I...the scenes with Ephram and Colin, they're...they're perfectly...nice. They're good scenes. Interesting. Thoughtful. GRR! I blame you for this, 'Tos. Ugh, I'd better find some way to keep myself from being infected by your Amy-love, posthaste.
Mwahahahaha! More success! Seriously, they make a cool pair when they both hate the world. If Colin and Ephram had endured this friendship, maybe Colin would never have become so cocky and annoying, and everyone would like him as much as I do! Instead, he acts like a jerk to Ephram in his final moment with him, and then dies. Karma, Colin. Karma.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote