View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 06:56 PM
SPORTSUSA
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

Whenever I first became mod I wrote novel-like posts on all the episodes
I remember, so many remember since they were outstanding.

Quote:
Exactly. That is what I love so much about Ephram, his snark, not only because Greg masters this aspect of Ephram, along with every other aspect of course, but because I feel like Ephram got through all of his pain through the snark and humor. It was purely his way to deal... and it worked for him, thankfully, because the guy was just battling his mothers death, the lack of relationship with his father, moving to a small town away from NYC, falling for the popular girl in the school who was constantly hot and cold with him, it was so much for Ephram. He dealt quite nicely, though, and the snark/humor was what got him through the bad times.
Definitely. It was his protective shield and one that if he didn't have? He might have broken to pieces.

Quote:
Right. I've said this a million times before... if Emily didn't play the character of Amy I probably would have hated Amy in this series or at least highly disliked her.
I second this. I imagine seasons 1/2 Amy being played by someone other than Emily and I know I would have hated Amy. Absolutely and completely.

But do you know what I don't understand? The Amy haters out there? And there are some... what I find really strange is how some will hate Amy and almost get a kick out of hating on Amy and usually most of this group worships Ephram, which, truth be told, Ephram was also a fit throwing guy at times as well, so yes... the Amy haters, there's this group that exists and they worship Ephram in the next breath... but? They ALSO don't want Amy with anyone else but Ephram. I have never figured this group out. I find it bizarre how you can claim to dislike Amy, love Ephram, but still want them together. I don't understand the logic. Sorry I went way OT there but I thought about this recently and it's still something that perplexes me.