View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 01:54 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hmm. It's tough. I think he does see that he's being a bad father, he's just so used to doing that kind of thing (choosing people in medical need over his own children), that he doesn't really see how big of a deal it is? I don't know. He definitely needed Ephram to be so harsh with him, telling him that he and Delia didn't choose to be in this situation. That was a wake up call, Andy needed to understand the effect his bad parenting was having on his kids. He just didn't seem to get it, eh?
I always think that he tries to sanctify his choice with the poor ill people and doesn't even recognize that he hurts his kids. And yeah, I totally agree with you about that he's simply used to do such things. And yeah, Andy needs Ephraim to talk to him the way he did that evening.

Quote:
I honestly think that in the first couple of episodes...Amy was trying to be nice to Ephram because she wanted to use him, but I don't believe that she Purposely wanted Ephram to fall in love with her...she enjoyed talking to him because he was sweet, funny, but I don't believe that during this episode she realized that he really liked her. I think that Amy talked to Ephram about other stuff because she didn't want be so obvious and didn't want to bring up the subject of Colin too soon...she was enjoying making small talk with Ephram on the ferris wheel and warming him up before she brought up the subject of Colin.
Interesting to hear that opinion. Like I said before I'm so not sure about her. And yeah, she doesn't know him, hears that his father is an world famous surgeon and she's so friendly to him... She's simply too friendly to him from the beginning.

But I'm glad that she already starts to recognize how funny and nice he is and that he can be a really good friend! I assume she wouldn't have gone to the hospital with him if she wouldn't like him or trust him...
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote