View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 03:32 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
The Daniel story I could have done without.....the best part was the comedy scene with Andy and the bear. A scene I'm sure he didn't have to face in NYC.
"Do you think maybe you could walk me past the bear? I don't think she's fond of me." Hee!

I really do wish they had used John Savage a bit better. You could barely hear what he was saying while he was mumbling through that huge-ass beard, heh.

Quote:
One other development that I liked about this episode is that for the first time Harold showed a little respect for Ephram. He actually showed that he admired his good qualities and was on his side.
Yes, that was nice. What did you think of his advice for Amy? It seems clear that he doesn't think that Amy has the same feelings for Ephram that she does for Colin, and he ultimately ends up being wrong about that, I'd say.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood