Thread: In These Shoes
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter 12: Roller Coaster Rides.....

I walked into the nursery, when Marcie and Shiloh were yelling at the baby's crib. Apparently, a screw disagreed with them. I was smiling at them. Shiloh turned with her five months pregnant belly to me, and she started bawl out loud, because the crib wasn't going her way. I wouldn't blame her for crying. Marcie looked at us, "Shiloh, your hormones are acting up again." She told Shiloh, "Don't worry, I was like that too with Jonathon in my fifth month. I was crying for little things or crying at Liam." Shiloh nodded at Marcie, "Thanks Marcie, I love you. I'm glad that you are here with us." Shiloh told Marcie out of love, "Would you like to stay for dinner with Matt and me."

"Sure, Jonathon moved out with Claudia a month ago."

"Good! We are having Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Yams, and Salad for Thanksgiving Dinner tonight. Matt, I though you were watching football with your dad and my dad."

I looked at her beautifully, "Yeah, Cowboys are winning." I told the women infront of me. "I have to get back there. I don't think your mother likes Marcie here."

"She'll have to get used to Marcie being here."

"True, I love you Shiloh."

"Love you too Matt go watch the Cowboys."

I waved to her. I sat down on the couch with my dad and my father-in-law. Shiloh was on a roller coaster of emotions. I like to see how she would act after the baby is born. I wasn't worried about the baby and Shiloh. I'm going to be a proud father to a girl or boy. I'm just hoping that the baby is going to a girl.

A month later.....

Shiloh went to the store. I got the chore of wrapping Shiloh's Christmas gifts. I wouldn't believe it, Shiloh and I was married for a year now. I hope Shiloh would get back with Christmas dinner groceries soon. Marcie, Jonathon, and Claudia were invited to come, along with the in-laws and my parents too. I was going to have a full house without Uncle Jesse. I had to hid some of the gifts, Shiloh was back from the store. She looked peaceful, while her belly was growing ten inches a week. Shiloh's mother told Shiloh, she was having a girl. My mother-in-law was told, if your belly was hanging high: a girl and if your belly was hanging low: a boy. Shiloh's belly was hanging high. It looks like we having that prefect little girl, we always wanted to see here in a couple of months.

I was laying in bed, when Shiloh came in. I thought she was sleepy. I figured Shiloh has a long day. I told her to lay down and go to sleep. Also, I loved her and she loved me too. I turned off the light, and I went to bed.