View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 11:44 AM
COOLCAT200
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
. Why should Joey have ended up with a guy she could never properly commit to?
And if you don't know what Pacey was planning but decide that he must have been planning something to get at Joey, with no supporting evidence, then you are making things up to support your view, aren't you?

Well, why should she of ended up with a guy she showed almost zero romantic feelings toward for a season and a half followed by a few weeks of her coming out of it saying ''Even When everything's Perfect being with you does not feel right?'' Love Bites Ruined anything with P/J romantic I think but the same could be said about 602. I could go on but I won't but I do kind of think she out grew both of them to an extent but her not ending up with one of them would have been a big disappointment I guess. The only the thing is according to the Stupin on the DVD he say's some scenes were shot when they thought D/J would end up together. he even goes on to say during the bed room scene ''still some attraction because at this point we still thought they would end up together'' Is Stupin lying?

''And if you don't know what Pacey was planning but decide that he must have been planning something to get at Joey, with no supporting evidence, then you are making things up to support your view, aren't you?''

Well no because Pacey admitted he could not get rid of his feelings for Joey so him even being there was enough for something to happen because he also said ''When you like someone proximity is a good thing''' He said he came to be with her. Now if Joey had not gone would he still of gone? I mean Aunt Gwen made it clear she had not scene Pacey for a long time so I take it he had not joined D/J for a very long time on one of these things.

Last edited by COOLCAT200; 03-03-2005 at 11:50 AM
COOLCAT200 is offline   Reply With Quote