View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 02:00 PM
MrღMrsStinsbatskys
Fan Forum Star

Seth Green Appreciation: The cutest little red head ever and he could act

I thought since he has been on Buffy and Austin Powers that he deserves his own thread.

He has done so many great things with his acting career here are some of his credits.
TV: Family Guy, "Cavaclade of Cartoon Comedy", American Dad, Robot Chicken, Heroes, My Name Is Earl, Reno 911, Grey's Anatomy, Crank Yankers, Four Kings, The Secret Policeman's Ball, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Will & Grace, MAD TV, Sesame Street, The 70s Show, Married To The Kelly's, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?, Greg The Bunny, 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd, Buffy, The Vampire Slayer, Batman Beyond, Angel, Cybill, The Drew Carey Show, Mad About You, Temporarily Yours, Pearl, Something So Right, Step By Step, Real Ghost, Weird Science, The Byrds of Paradise, The X-Files, Beverly Hills 90210, The Wonder Years.

His film roles include: The Best Man, Be Cool, Without A Paddle, Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, The Italin Job, Party Monster, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery, Austin Power in Goldmember, Knockaround Guys, Rat Race, America's Sweethearts, Idle Hands, Enemy of The Srate, Can't By Me Love.

Seth Fans!
1. CrazyKimmie~Shari
2. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN~Anji
3. ellehcim_belle
4. Sweetdaisy
5. Marki
6. Scheming_Star
7. LauraBabora
8. cottonmouth
9. Majora'sMask
10. ashleyt
11. Ruby_Slippers
12. jessica3311~Jess
13. three little birds
14. BrathanSupporter
15. californiabound
16. hlgreenie
17. varjak-golightly
18. lisztomania
19. atwoodsmariano

Please as to be added!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 01-04-2020 at 01:44 AM
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote