Thread: In These Shoes
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter Elevten: I don't think so Shiloh.

Shiloh was now at least five months pregnant. I walked in the kitchen where she was cooking. I could smell the chicken tacoes. She must be craving spicey food. I disarm myself with my gun from work. I hate filing Claudia's reports. Claudia was around my age. I was older in the field, so I had to show her the ropes around police building. I wish Liam was alive, so I wouldn't hear her bitch about everything.

Shiloh got dinner done. I finally ate dinner. I went to the den to finish my reports on Claudia. Shiloh came in, "I think she's needs to get laid." She told me, and I started to laugh at her joke about Claudia, "I think that's why she yells at you all the time." I looked at her.

"Shiloh honey I don't think it's that."

"Why?"

"I think she's dating Jonathon. He usually puts her in a sour mood with me."

"Maybe we should invite Jonathon and Claudia for dinner this weekend."

"Shiloh I love your mind."

"Yeah I know, can you go down to the market and get me some strawberries for me and the baby."

"Oh okay Shiloh and my baby. One order of Strawberries coming up." Shiloh laughed at me.

"Oh stop being funny Matt."

"I can't help it Shiloh."

"I know you can't help it."

"Strawberries going now."

"I still love you."

"Yeah kiddo, I know you love me."

I went to the market and got some strawberries for Shiloh and the baby. Then I went back to the house. After all, Shiloh was craving strawberries. I wouldn't denined her food. I love this girl and she was my only to love. I gave her the strawberries. She ate them gracefully.

At work, I asked Jonathon and Claudia to see if they wanted to come for dinner. Claudia nodded at me, "I can help Shiloh cook if she needs it." she told me and Jonathon. I sighed at Jonathon.

"What I'm excellent cook, even ask Marcie." Jonathon looked at her.

"That's if Shiloh needs help in the kitchen."

"Jonathon she's five months pregnant, I think she needs help."

I looked at her for a minute.

"Kind to think about it, I'll ask her tonight."

"Okay thanks Matt."

After work, I went home to see what Shiloh was up too. She was lying on the couch sleeping. I could smell a fall breeze throughtout the house. I didn't want to wake up Shiloh. I left there on the couch. I made my dinner and ate it quietly so I wouldn't wake up Shiloh and the baby sleeping. She was dreaming about becoming a mother again.

Sorry I wasn't as busy as I though I was. Next week is going to be busy. It's going to be the fourth of July here in the States. My hubby and I are going to be busy with family and friends coming over to have fun. I'm going to type some chapters up this week. Thank you.