Thread: In These Shoes
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter Nine: Losing Grip

It's been a week since Liam's death, somehow Shiloh gets me through the pain. I went to the doctors to see how heal I was for some sexual activity with Shiloh. The doctor told me, I shouldn't do that yet, until I'm completely healed from my wound. I couldn't worry about it now.

I was sleeping in bed. My thoughts were racing in my head. I didn't know what was going on in my head. All I can see was Liam yelling for me. I wasn't listening because I have crashed. All the pain in my head, until I heard a voice in my head.

"Matthew wake up!"

I woke up to it, Shiloh was worry about me again. I was having another nightmare. I was losing grip on reality now. "Shiloh, it's all my fault, if I didn't push Liam to scout with me. He would be alive today." I started to cry in her arms.

"Oh honey, it was fate that happened."

"I know dear. Liam is dead because of me."

"No it wasn't Matthew Grey."

"I wish I wasn't love in with you."

"But you are in love with me."

"Yeah I know." I kissed her lips, we started to make out heavily. I reminded myself what the doctor told me about not doing any sexual activity with Shiloh. I was putting myself in a hard place. Then Shiloh jumpped on me and took her nightie off. "Matt just make love to me please." I rolled myself onto her. "Yes I will make love to you." I kissed her again.

I was putting my hands along her curves of her body, while she was taking my shirt off of my body. We were rolling around with our bodies in heat of each other. I can tell she wanted this from me. I want it from her too. I was feeling her body with my body. My manhood wanted to in her, so I went in her. I heard every little moan she could take in and out of her body. This was our first time. I knew that it was time to juice in her. I want this so badly now. I love Shiloh, and she loved me.

In the morning, I was laying in bed naked. Shiloh was making breakfast for me and her. I had a great night with Shiloh. She was my everything in life I wanted in her. She came back into the room with a tray.

"Hey how do you feel now?"

"Good."

"Did you love me?"

"Yes!"

"I can relax now."

"Me too."

"I love you Matt."

"I love you too Shiloh."

Shiloh smiled at me, and I smiled back at her. I'm hoping for a baby too. It was going to weeks to find out our child. I ate with Shiloh on my side. She was the best friend I can ever have been with in my life.