View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 04:10 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy
Yeah, but it's too late for that now I love the title.
Thanks. Next one is yours again.

Quote:
Fraz is very reliable. But that must suck, being sick all the time. Maybe they'll give us a special 10 minute (okay, 5 will do) make-out session before the season ends
Yeah, I hope we get something before the season ends. Although, I might even just be elated if they are still together at season's end. I'm still nervous about that one. But yeah, hopefully we get more kissing between them.. They should just realize that they are getting each other sick no matter how conservative they are trying to be, so don't hold back on the screen.

Quote:
Yeah, I was passed out here in the other side of the world
You were, indeed. That seems so incredible regarding the miles we are apart and the time difference, etc..

Quote:
If I may suggest something, Wilpen I think you should change the text in the opening post to size 1 (I think that was it, it's smaller than the current one and takes less space).
Done.

Lit.. I put your outstanding b/cs in the first post.. Also, YES I saw that commercial you are talking about with EVC! My instant reaction was.. "What in the hell is Amy doing?" Then I realized it was for Emily's movie.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-24-2005 at 05:14 PM