View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 10:52 AM
coldwater1010
Dedicated Fan

I don't know about anything else, but I think the show might have been a little more cohesive if for no other reason than I think KW was more of a creative brain than PS seemed to be. But I don't know about storylines and how they would have developed because I assume on a tv show it's not just up to one person. I also don't really see PS as less of a DJ fan than KW so I have no idea how that storyline would have developed especially since he was at least in part responsible for starting the break up to make up routine that plagued their relationship.

Also I don't think the people in charge of s3 ever expected PJ to catch on the way they did with the audience so I don't think even they planned on them becoming as big a storyline as they did or for them to eclipse DJ the way they did so it might be interesting to see how he would have handled the surprise of it all. Whether he would have been happy to go with the flow or not and see where it went or whether his attitude would have been more in the vein of PS and co. trying to torpedo it asap.

But other than that I always thought KW was somewhat overrated so I can't imagine why the show would have been that much better even if he'd stayed on.

Quote:
Would Pacey and Joey have ended up together (I have the feeling that if Kevin were still on the show, the answer to this would be No...)
This one I'd probably say no too, except I think the fact that he came back to write the finale was what cemented the PJ ending. I get the feeling if he hadn't come back it would have ended the way everyone was expecting with DJ which could suggest that nothing was set in stone for him as far as storylines went and maybe if he'd felt that another storyline was working better i.e PJ over DJ then he'd have been happy to go with it.

Last edited by coldwater1010; 02-23-2005 at 11:27 AM