View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:11 PM
carmenT
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Thank you Carmen for starting a new thread! and Nana for title idea.
To bad you can't make it to Vegas Carmen It is such short notice and it does take time to figure things out. They must have decided to do this birthday thing recently.
You all are welcome for the thread & thanks, Nana for yet another lovely title.

I haven't completely ruled out the trip....but you're right, danzfan......it is such short notice & that presents a greater challenge to plan....yikes, if only.......!! I have been toying with the idea of going to Vegas during WSOP....just wish I knew when Shannon (& Derek, hopefully) would be there for sure....I guess during the "Ante up for Africa" event. hmmmm....we need someone @ the b-day party....it seems mandatory, right? Bearfan.....what are you up to this weekend? linus.....aren't you in SoCal???? That's awful close to Vegas.....just saying

Quote:
Carmen--Really hope you can work out the Vegas thing . . . you did such a great job getting info/pictures at the Grove. Wish I had seen it sooner so you would have had more time to plan! Can't imagine anything much better than partying with them!!!
awwwww....thanks, Dancefan, that's sweet of you to say, but both my camera & I had a meltdown & I didn't get anywhere near the pics (or vids) I'd hoped for......my friends & sister-in-law fell under the spell of Derek's blue eyes as well, lol....there were a lot of fuzzy pics & many of the grass, sidewalk & sky Partying with them in Vegas would be amazing....maybe WSOP (?)

Last edited by carmenT; 06-02-2009 at 05:27 PM
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote