View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 01:26 PM
TrueLovePJer
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ther's a huge difference between being maliciously calculating and knowing you're hurting someone else in the process and literally following your heart. Before Stolen Kisses aired JOey and Pacey had decided that it was over, there was nothing else to even discuss and they'd go back to normal, so what was wrong with Pacey going with his friends to AUnt Gwens? What was calculating about that? Was he supposed to get penalized for his actions in CInderella Story while everyone else goes back to normal? Sure, he went mainly due to the fact that he loved Joey and wanted to be around her but thats not the same as going on the trip trying to seduce her. Things happened for a reason at Gwen's and none of it had to do with Pacey manipulating the situation, it was natural progression, things just played out on that trip, with Dawson and the Anti Prom everything was set up. Huge difference.
Thanks Sugz! I was struggling with the point I was trying to get across and you explained it perfectly! So again, thank you

Quote:
but I get so tired of the notion that Pacey was merely following his heart at the end of Season Three while Dawson was this conniving schemer out to hurt everyone because he had lost Joey to Pacey.
But he did. He couldn't accept the fact that Joey was in love with Pacey, thus he goes and makes himself look like an ass in "Show Me Love". He put all these claims and ultimatums on her, which was complete bs. And I don't think Dawson was scheming out TO hurt everyone, I think he was scheming so HE wouldn't get hurt, so he did anything in his power to prevent this, even if it did hurt others in the process.

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
TrueLovePJer is offline   Reply With Quote