View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 09:50 AM
piglet5517
Absolute Fan

Some old thoughts I found on this episode....

The Ten Kiss and the final scene of Stolen Kisses ~ In the Ten Kiss scene, I how Joey comes looking to check on Pacey and he totally lets her know that he isn't ok with the way things are at all. He totally calls her on either being clueless or just feigning it for whatever reason and almost walks away. What I find particularly great is that this episode, while perhaps can appear to be more Pacey telling Joey what he feels, is really more about Joey's actions and reactions to Pacey. She stops him from walking away, with the I felt it and she does nothing to stop him from kissing her. Later in the final scene, Joey is really struggling with everything that is going on between her and Pacey and indirectly with Dawson (and Andie). You can tell that she really likes the new relationship that is happening between her and Pacey, but at the same time she is both scared and worried about hurting her friends. I think Pacey really hangs his heart out there and when he almost leaves again, Joey stops him. When she grabs his hand and whispers his name, I was like at last!!!!! I that she finally kisses him first. We get to see that she does have feelings for him and she doesn't want them to go away. I was holding my breath through that scene and I still wish that it didn't end there.