View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:48 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ephram's so cute with the board games. I wish we could have had more scenes of Ephram geeking out over Clue and Scrabble. I don't know what the context would possibly have been, but it would have been awesome
During a time that Bright tried to come over to Ephram's lunch table (beginning of Season 2)...when he couldn't stand his old friends anymore and tried to pawn them off onto the cheerleaders and soccer chicks...it would have been amusing if Ephram had some board games in his backpack and tried to get Bright to play.
Bright would roll his eyes....but would find himself enjoying it.

Quote:
Not that he couldn't have just been a bully towards Ephram for the sake of being a bully, heh, but it did mostly seem to stem from some sort of need to protect Amy, but really, by extension, Colin.
I honestly cannot accept Bright's bulliness toward Ephram...even with this logic. He was cruel....insensitive about Ephram's mom and insulting about Ephram's dad. A really good person doesn't do that.
The complete turn around of Bright's character remains a little far-fetched to me.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 06-01-2009 at 11:24 AM