View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
Jamie: I really do wish we had more scenes like that of them together. Drunk buffy is probably one of my favorite scenes with the two of them. I die laughing every time I watch it. Spike really was good for her. She was able to let off a lot of steam with him. She didn't always have to be so serious with him like she did with other people. Though when she was serious with him that was fun too. Spike and Buffy actually in a lot of ways remind me of Dylan and Kelly. Maybe that's just me though. There are major differences, but I see some similarities. Like how Spike makes Buffy face a lot of truths that she some times would rather hide from. It reminds me of how Dylan would do that with Kelly ultimately causing Kelly to have more self confidence. (Sorry to anyone who doesn't like Spike and Buffy. )

Mel: You know I couldn't help myself.
I realized that DK are my early Spuffy. There are way more similarites that just those.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon