View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Becky_MKF
Ultimate Fan

CALLING ALL LUCAS FANS!

GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

Hey everyone - my name is Becky - I post mainly on the Nikki Blonsky board here at
I recently helped out Rob Redstone with his Nikki interview and he has asked me to help him again for Lucas!

Rob is looking for fresh and different questions from this interview, and this is your chance to ask Lucas things that have never before been answered! Things that you are dying to find out! Whether that is from the old days or stuff in the future! Rob's interviews are about the FANS finding out what they want to know! So this is your chance guys!

The plan for the show is to have a series of detailed questions about projects, and then move onto a wild card section - this will be one word quick answers to questions. Stuff like favourite childhood memory - favourite scene in any HSM film - Favourite country in the world, etc.

So if you want to get involved all you have to do is PM me all your questions (For both the detailed and the wildcard sections) by this Sunday at midday GMT. I will need questions in PM form as I do not post here - so checking the thread may be difficult and I dont want to miss anybodies questions.

Have fun guys!

Icon - San M