View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 10:27 PM
BepperGirl
Master Fan

Yeah, that is a little weird. But really cool at the same time. I never really saw an episode of the TV show. Cuz the only one I saw (and I don't even know which one it is), I saw it when I was in Italy in the last two weeks of August '01 so it was obviously dubbed into Italian. I just got out of the shower at our rental house and my sister had the TV on and she was like, "Look, Gab. Sweet Valley High is on." I had to do a double take. I only remember looking at a milk carton cuz that was in English.

I RL Stine (well, the Fear Street books, not Goosebumps) and Christopher Pike books. I'll have to try and find those Twilight books since you say they were the predecessor of their books. My public library probably has them. They have a lot of books that came out a while ago. There was this one book that I loved, I think it came out in the 80s (that's why I'm mentioning it here), that was like a Back to the Future sort of book cuz these kids go back in time and mess up their parents getting together so they have to fix it. Okay, I remember Davenport was the last name of the kids. There was a brother and a sister. I don't remember the name of the author or the book right now but I will go to my library on Tuesday and look it up.
I made my icon.