View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 07:53 PM
Subject
Banned

I'm used to male bashing..

Cheating goes both ways... I can tell you that.. It's guys are more prone to have random casual sex. It doesn't mean that they are in a relationship at the time. Of course I have seen many things from male friends/ family members of mine that go the way of cheating.. Example" Sleeping with the girlfriends mother, cheating a girlfriend then talking about how much you love your GF and are going to marry her, ect... Guys are bad! Women can be worse, most of the girl in my town are what people would call ****s. It's true, I've seen a lot of things. Some of my best female friends and some cousins are like that. I'm just glad I have been able to stand my moral high ground. I add it to the fact that I lived most of my life in a racist town, where I was alone emotional speaking. If I would have stayed and grew up in my hometown (where I am now) I would be just as bad as all the cheating a-hole guys you hear about. I believe that anyways.

I have no problem with a woman working while I raise the kids. I'm great with kids, they love me. If I trust the woman that is. I know, I would never cheat but I think I would always be wondering about her.

One thing about women that I have to say. They talk a lot! When you don't have to talk. Guys are more prone to less talk and more action. We don't talk about getting the important things done. We just get them done. At least I do.

Guys on the other hand in general are more lazy and act more like babies when we're sick. Girls are more generally active and less likely to do hard manual labor.

Girls are smarter and Guys are stronger... some more then other and some less then others but it is a general bias that tends to be true more then false.