View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killith (View Post)
I agree with you... but I think I couldn't even handle Skate after a time jump because it would just seem so wrong and Kate clearly loves Jack, so it would be a dump move to get Sawyer and Kate back together....
Skate would be so wrong after how he changed during what we saw in season 5!!
I really don't want them to bring up the triangle again... it just doesn't fit this show anymore... but if she is really dead I fear the worst and I really don't want to see it
It may be selfish to want for Sawyer to stay alone until the end, but after what we saw in the finale, even knowing that he still has Kate in his heart, I can't help but feel this way. But this is Lost, and if the writers went to such lenghts to keep all the angles of the original triangle still be very much in the game, I think we should at least consider that possibility (addressing the S/K again).
That's why I'm hoping for a time jump if they truly have to go there.
Quote:
I think with Elizabeth in it the series won't be that bad... it's more science fiction, right?... I really hope it's good because that would mean that it would stay on longer...
It's a remake of a short lived series of the 80s, about an alien invasion. I have a very vague recollection of the few episodes I stumbled upon as a kid, only that the "visitors" had a human skin, but underneath they were sort of giant lizards, lol. Liz plays an human character, not an alien, though.
Quote:
It was great, I'm really beginning to love this area even if it is really small and remote her, but it is really beautiful. I'm starting to feel better here after seeing these great areas in the middle of nowhere.. makes me miss home a lot less... you'll get some pictures if you're nice to me
It looks like I've been nice! The pictures were stunning , I'm really glad your second day of eploration was another success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezil (View Post)
With the final scenes so raw and fresh in one's mind, suddenly a song you've heard for years can hit you without warning. Sting's "Fields of Gold" hit me that way yesterday. It's not too good to be weeping while barreling down the highway. If I could make videos, I would:
Weezil - you've just killed me with that.
You made me go listen to the song on youtube while I watched your lyric+caps combo, and now I feel like the impact of the finale and the bittersweet dimention of Sawyer/Juliet is hitting me again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habte (View Post)
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/adigallia9/1-2.jpg

This ^^^ is absolutely ridiculous.

The man is GONE!

That's actually the most devastating part of the whole parting for me - I've never seen Sawyer so wilted and lifeless. He's DESTROYED inside!

From the strong willed guy we saw earlier attempting to beat the daylights out of Jack to the absolute BROKEN man we see here on the floor, with no will to live! He can't even PICK HIMSELF UP!

Really visceral stuff! Holloway's just been totally rocking this season! Hats off to him!
He does look broken, although nothing hurt me most than his strangled cry after Juliet fell down. I don't know if he would've left his place looking down the hole if Kate and jack hadn't dragged him away.

I still haven't rewatched the finale, I still don't trust myself to keep my emotions in check if I do that.