View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Crystaline
Fan Forum Star

Outlaws {S/K} #35: He wants to spend the end of his days with Kate.

(by Lovecat)

(by Demy)

The Outlaws

Honorary Outlaws

Yessica Kumula (Josh's wife)
Elizabeth Mitchell [*]
Jenna Fisher [*]
Carlton Cuse
Don Williams [*]
Marsha Thomason [*]

1. In Fair Verona
2. Pavlov's Belle
3. Dreamon777
4. White Lady of Rohan
5. LilMouse
6. beautifulgarbage (Rachel)
7. IceKat055
8. Firestar007
9. Candice L.
10. Ms. Fiction
11. **Carrie**
12. Meredith44
13. Famu
14. jayta
15. -= Lazy Days =-
16. *Marianne*
17. JNorky74
18. iverson19
19. JulieB
20. *Spunky*
21. AsnoCaliente
22. LOVE everybody
23. SweetSymphony
24. Summer Belle
25. dixieland_dreamer
26. NaeNae
27. Lovesbitch
28. Admiral Yellow
29. Leya
30. Victorious
31. sweetheartin
32. Realfaith
33. Jaded Joy (Nicole)
34. Nerwen Silimaurë (Ray)
35. Kilikena Miki
36. Lazy
37. DJDonkeyGirl (DJ)
38.Talliann
39. ~*Kat*~ (Kat)
40. Rebel'n'Spuffy (Kelie)
41. Indian Summer (Summer)
42. crazylittlecandygirl (Kate)
43. ~*8Kay8*~ (Kaley)
44. daphneejen
45. Tarhiliel
46. rocky845
47. addicted2much
48. Crystaline
49. Ana Luthor
50. CastlesInTheSky
51. WolfHuntress
52. _gloria
53. .*.~.Laura.~.*.
54. Astra
55. Crisc (Cris)
56. CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS
57. LuckyStar23
58. Gilmore Girl
59. -Coral-
60. Sir Fireboard
61. Michael Murray (Leia)
62. Dricks
63. WIWL
64. AFLP
65. Juli236
66. Elms
67. Mdwstdncr
68. StaringDownTheSun
69. Angela12
70. jthorton17
71. taressa05
72. Jay_10
73. The Dreamer
74. QueenElessar
75. Frecles
76. skatergirl8
77. butterkup
78. ~Catrina~
79. Melantha
80. tru-calling4eva
81. whenitcomes
82. sweet_ joy
83. sheba6086
84. Arosia
85. JohannafromIHJ
86. Sawyer4
87. OneGirlRevolution
88. shnicky
89. ryll
90. bency
91. jopace1970
92. Veronakat
93. *Shannon*
94. heaven85
95. Honey-Girl
96. p_chan
97. Barby djer
98. allyru
99. javajunkie24
100. Subject
101. carrot cake
102. Mavericks
103. Lennie1984
104. mumblebee
105. emmajc
106. Killers Angel Eyes
107. Darbi
108. KerBear
109. ramsey
110. KeT
111. -Louise-
112. kayzee
113. groovyk1
114. whenitcomes
115. KIRSTY T
116. Hawthorn
117. Liz01
118. ColdLinoleum
119. Silver`eYe
120. ~Catrina~
121. Bambi
122. Demy
124. sarah448
125. Sawyer&Kate
126. Anique
127. Jay_ti
128. Dreamer 4 Ever
129. Deiaa
130. Olga *)
131. Jenna16
132. jhlover
133. Nymph Marty
134. Titch22
135. allybubba
136. LostStar
137. Catuno
138. Mimimich
139. |..|PuNky..~//]
140. naturellebella
141. ~Amarula~
142. swizzgirl
143. 4brathan&brucas
144. Kelly_Dylan
145. tatibsblp
146. starryeyed15
147. Eloz
148. xxxninaxxx
149. SKateGirl88
150. Stefi12
151. misst89
152. SharTheLove
153. tv-fan189
154. jessss
155. kissed by starlight
156. catuno1972
157. sweetdaisy
158. bickering love
159. colorblind
160. Little_Grey
161. Ellie Cameron

Please PM the thread starter to be added

(by Lovecat)

Why We Love S/K

1. Because they have a connection
2. Because she's his 'Freckles"
3. Because they had the first kiss
4. Because once you go Sawyer, you never go Jack
5. Because he knows her type
6. Because she's seen every square inch of him
7. Because she made him moan
8. Because she triggers something in him that's vulnerable
9. Because they know each others darkest secrets
10. Because we saw tongue!
11. Because they couldn't say goodbye
12. Because they've rolled around the floor, several times!
13. Because he got the briefcase for her
14. Because she has carte-blanche
15. Because they spent the night together
16. Because she's his Nurse Kate
17. Because she's his reason to stay
18. Because She was Worth Staying For
19. Because he won´t judge her
20. Because they were the first to kiss in the island
21. Because he wished for her four years before he knew her
22. Because they played "I never"
23. Because they have "something in common after all"
24. Because she just wanted to spend some time with the only other person on this island that just don't belong
25. Because she was looking for his letter in the botle
26. Because she didn´t say goodbye
27. Because he wouldn't mind sharing a few things with her himself
28. Because he was "protecting" her (Ep. 112)
29. Because he "hate to bicker about positions" (E.112)
30. Because she was on top (E. 112)
31. Because Hoolies are an impatient bunch.
32. Because she got ON THE BED!!
33. Because she bet on him against Jack (Ep. 109)
34. Because her lap is the perfect pillow for him
35. Because maybe she was not there for the case at all
36. Because she was dieing to get a little closer and warm him up
37. Because they talk one outcast to another
38. Because he doesn´t bore her
39. Because she´ll make him fall in love for the first time
40. Because the head kisses are deep
41. Because she admitted she has feelings for him
42. Because when he said there was nothing worth staying for, he lied
43. Because her thoughts were of him on the raft, they didn't get to say goodbye
44. Because her "whisper in the ear" technique made him all better
45. Because she sat by his side while he was recovering
46. Because he woke up to the sound of her voice
47. Because they both saw the horse
48. Because they wished they could've said goodbye to eachother
49. Because we know she really does want to be his nurse
50. Because they make bananas sexy
51. Because she wants to wake him up every morning
52. Because when she helped him up, the sexual tension was nearly explosive
53. Because Kate could use a little Southern Comfort
54. Because they make each other smile
55. Because they don't need any net
56. Because she's the only one he'll tell
57. Because they see through the lies to the person underneath
58. Because they trust only each other with certain parts of their baggage
59. Because they can speak without words
60. Because they make physical therapy sexy
61. Because she knows he wears cologne
62. Because Sawyer let Kate have a gun when Jack wouldn't
63. Because he knows she doesn't hate him
64. Because she is his reason to survive
65. Because when nobody else wants anything to do with Sawyer, "She does"
66. Because Sawyer gave her his fishbiscuit
67. Because didn't run, she went back to her cage
69. Because she would do anything to save his life
70. Because he was ready to die for her
71. Because lets face it we are all Hooligans at heart.

Even TV Guide Loves Them
They aren't officially a couple, but Lost's Sawyer and Kate generate a ton of heat with their spark-filled love/hate attitudes. This unbeatable romantic tension will have to be addressed sooner or later — the island isn't that big. And after the thieving Kate gave the tortured troublemaker one of the hottest kisses of all time, another may send an S.O.S. to Sawyer's heart.

Excerpt from an Evangeline Lilly interview in Lost magazine:
"I try to analyze the situation as realistically as possible and I can only see Kate and Sawyer growing closer from what's happened. If Sawyer gets back to the island, they should have a new sense of value in each other. They say if you love something, let it go, and then see what happens from there. Not only did they break physically, but they really broke ties emotionally before they left. You see them both gazing out across the beach before they left, looking for each other, so they clearly play a significant part in each other's lives. I also think that what Sawyer gives to Kate is a sense of normalcy and mutuality. When she is around Sawyer, suddenly who she is doesn't have to be hidden and I think she's less ashamed of it. I think she is more able to say, This is who I am. Take it or leave it,buddy! That's a real gift. In real life, usually the people we feel the most in love with and attracted to are the people that allow us to be ourselves- faults and all."

Excerpt from a Josh Holloway interview in Lost magazine:
No doubt fans are eagerly anticipating Sawyer and Kate locking lips again but will his absence truly have made their hearts grow fonder? "I don't know how reuniting with Kate will strengthen or weaken their relationship," reports Holloway. "It is yet to be discovered. However, their current relationship definitely is motivating his will to survive."

Excerpt from a Josh Holloway interview in TV Guide:
Viewers will have a chance to see the softer side of Sawyer as his romance with Kate continues to heat up. "He generally cares [for her]," Holloway says. "She triggers something in him that's vulnerable."

From an Evangeline Lilly interview with E! Online's Kristin Veitch:
"How could anyone choose?" Evangeline Lilly tells me. But she does have an opinion for her alter ego, Kate. "Honestly, I think that I have to say sometimes I feel like Kate is a better match for Sawyer, because they've got a lot in common. I mean, Jack's almost like Kate's hero, whereas Sawyer's like her equal. They're kind of just these sparring partners, and Jack is like someone she almost idolizes and that, to me, is not the kind of relationship I'd want to be in. I don't know about you, but I don't wanna worship the guy that I'm with. I wanna kind of play around with him and be on equal terms with him, so I'm gonna have to go with Sawyer... for now!"

Excerpt from an Evangeline Lilly interview in the British Elle Magazine:
"Sawyer makes so much more sense than Jack because Kate is inferior to Jack in so many ways at this point. Jack is so righteously superior to her and that's not attractive. She and Sawyer are on a level. They get each other. They might get each other in a depraved, wild way, but at least it's parallel."

Excerpt from an Evangeline Lilly article in the UK Daily Express:
"Kate has gravitated more toward Sawyer. She's not completeley in love with him yet, but she has an attraction to him."

Excerpt from Evangeline Lilly interview in Brazilian ELLE magazine, August 2006:
"I keep calling the writers asking when Kate and Sawyer are happening."

Excerpt from a Josh Holloway interview in Tv Guide, October 2006:
"She sees right through him," Holloway explains. "She's the little chisel that broke his first wall." [...] "Slowly, he's been falling for this girl."

Excerpt from an Evangeline Lilly interview on the online edition of the Brazilian magazine Globo, November 2006:
"I believe that romance on the show bloomed on the right moment, and the way it's happening, I believe it's very realistic, without being infantile or gratuitous. It's something genuine, mature and sensitive."

Quotes from the official Lost podcast, December 2006:
Carlton Cuse: But let's talk about Kate hooking up with Sawyer, just for a segue.
Damon Lindelof: Sure, I'd love to. [...]
CC: Was this choice...definitive?
DL: How much clearer could you be about her choice? I mean, who's watching it and going, 'I'm not sure that she picked Sawyer, I think maybe she went with Jack there.' She's had sex with him.
CC: And yet- And yet people actually do, you know, I think certain people maybe just don't value the act of sex as being that important.
DL: I don't- I don't even know how I could possibly respond to that in any PG-13 sort of fashion. But...I will say that when you are curled up naked on someone's chest, as I have been on Carlton's on several- on several occasions...
CC: I knew that was coming.
DL: You...You've made your choice.
CC: Well. And I'm- I thank you for that. I appreciate it. I appreciate your commitment to me.
[...]
CC: I guess if you blow your father up that might not be an illegal act, as having sex with someone doesn't mean you are necessarily committed to them.

Excerpt from a Josh Holloway interview for sci-fi.com:
He said that he had always been personally hoping for Kate to choose Sawyer over her other potential love interest, Jack (Matthew Fox), but was never sure that it would turn out in his favor.

Excerpt from a JH/EL interview in the March/April 2007 issue of Lost Magazine:
"I felt that a huge part of Kate became vulnerable enough to cry out that she loves a man and offer him her kiss. Instead of letting him kiss her. I think because she was stripped so bare, when Sawyer says, " I was trying to give you hope". The idea in all this hell, that he was trying to protect Kate broke her down. It opened her up to offer him this little nugget of love, her kiss. Even after she did it, she was afraid to admit it...when she says I don't know, she knows obviously the actual answer is "I love You" and I don't know how to say it because I am afraid to say it. He is so much like her and when he hears her say that he hears "I love you" and kisses her back. I think the writers did this beautifully because it was real and grown up." (Evi)

Quotes from the 'I Do' commentary in the S3 DVD box set
Evi: 'And I love the contrast between the two stories because every element of them is completely opposite to the other. So when Kate is with her husband in the flashbacks, she wants it so badly, and yet she knows she can't have it. And yet with Sawyer, she so desperately doesn't want to go there, and doesn't want that thing to happen, but she can't seem to stop it from happening, because there's this momentum and this chemistry between them that she can't really help.'
Carlton Cuse: 'It was great. I mean you think about it, you know, in a show, in a television show, to basically go fifty-five hours before these two characters who are in love with each other actually finally culminate and, you know, make love. And I think it's really amazing, and I think it was all the better for that. And I think just as a starting point to that relationship, and you know, really kind of deepening and existing on a different level, it was really a great scene. And then you know, we kind of now see that in contrast with Kate and this other man who she loved, but obviously is kind of very torn because she's keeping this deep secret.'
Evi: 'I was actually surprised, and really pleased with the writing when I read that there was this sort of post-coital scene, because I felt like for it to be really clear that Kate and Sawyer didn't just have a weak moment of lust where they gave in to their desires, but that they actually had realized, physically realized, something that was inside of them emotionally. I thought this scene provided that, and it proved that, and it supported what we were trying to show in, you know, the previous cage scene. It was really nice to read it and to feel like they were honoring that, they were honoring the emotion.'
Carlton Cuse: 'Yeah, and just having Sawyer say 'I love you too' to Kate was such a huge moment for us on a writing level, because just that acknowledgement from him was such a hard thing for that character to get to that place.'
Evi: 'You know, again in contrast to the flashbacks, where she's got this man who is doing the exact opposite. He's, you know, really really heartfelt and intense and intimate about the way he will look her in the eye and say, 'I love you Monica.' And it's just really sort of what you imagine the traditional idea of falling in love with someone being like. And then here on the island she's got, you know, a guy who's kind of throwing it out there flippantly while she's not even looking at him, and it seems to mean so much more.'
Evi: 'And that's what kind of breaks my heart in this scene, is that I think Kate displays some of the girliest qualities you ever see her display, in this scene. She's kind of weak and whimpery about the whole thing, but I.. for me, where that came from was that 'I just for the first time, maybe ever, finally connected to someone, and feel like I have something here, and something worth fighting for and worth living for, and now you're gonna take it away.' And I feel like Sawyer is, again, in the same situation, where this is the first time, maybe ever in his life, where he's found someone who he can love. And now he's about to be killed.'

Official Hooligan Greeting
The Sawyer Tackle

The Drinking Game
That's right, Hooliganians! You can't wait for him to call her 'Freckles.' You get giddy when they're in a scene together. You spend all week thinking about what the next new episode will bring. Now there's a game that's just as crazy as the Hooliganians! The Hooligan Drinking Game.

Kate Gives Sawyer a Longing Look - 1 Drink
After a heated conversation, one of the two walks off and Kate shoots her Lover Boy a longing look (i.e. her thoughts are something along the lines of 'I love you,' 'I want to jump you,' 'Let's ditch this island and go get it on in a motel.')

Sawyer Calls Kate 'Freckles' - 1 Drink
It's self explanatory. Take another sip if he gives one of those cute smirks after he says it.

Kate Breaks Up a Fight Between Sawyer and Someone Else - 2 drinks
Kate tries to break up a fight between Sawyer and someone else and does so while remaining calm, cool, and collected. Half a sip more if it's Sayid.

Sawyer Makes an 'Obscene' Comment and Kate Pretends to be Offended - 1 drink
Yeah . . . we all know she's not offended. Take another 5 sips if she actually doesn't make a fake offended face.

Kate and Sawyer Have Physical Contact - 3 drinks
Kate and Sawyer have some sort of physical contact, be it him on top of her or him protecting her from boars. Take one more sip if it's foreplay.

Kate and Sawyer Kiss - Chug, Chug, Chug!
And then tape the episode so you can watch it again and again.

Sawyer and Kate hook up and then ditch Jack to run off into the jungle to live on their own - Keep On Drinking . . . Never Stop

S1 Moments

S2 Moments

S3 Moments

(by Lovecat and -Feefs-)

S4 Moments

(by Demy)

The UK promo

(by Lovecat)

- Animations by Lovecat -

- Animation by Susan14509 -

SKate Scenes Online

2. Sawyer and Kate playing 'I Never'
YouTube - Outlaws

3. Fireside conversation in BTR
YouTube - Born To Run

4. Missed goodbye in Exodus
Kate looking for Sawyer | Sawyer looking for Kate

5. Scenes from Collision
Pill scene | 'You're home'

6. The haircut scene
YouTube - Fire + Water

7. Scenes from The Long Con
Flirting | Kate confronts Sawyer

8. Kate and Sawyer Cage Scene from 'A Tale of Two Cities'
YouTube - Skate scene

9. Sawyer looks at Kate's Assets from 'The Glass Ballerina'
YouTube - Sawyer Leers at Kate's Ass(ets)

10. SKate Kiss from 'The Glass Ballerina'
YouTube - Skate kiss

11. Strawberries and Fishbiscuits.
YouTube - Skate Cage Scene

12. Kate admits that she loves Sawyer
"I love him" scene

13. Love Making Scene from 'I Do'
YouTube - Skate Sex

14. Hug from 'One of Us'
YouTube - Sawyer and Kate reunion hug

15. Skate sex 2 from 'Catch 22'
YouTube - Skate Sex 2

16. Afternoon Delight from 'Catch 22'
YouTube - Afternoon Delight

17. Tent scene from 'The Brig'
Dailymotion - Kate and Sawyer Tent scene

18. 'Through The Looking Glass' convo
YouTube - Sawyer and Kate at the creek

19. 'The Beginning of the End' separation
YouTube - Sawyer and Kate at the cockpit

20. The hostage scene from 'The Economist'
YouTube - Sawyer and Kate reunite in Othersville

21. The "I'll keep you safe scene" from 'Eggtown'
YouTube - Sawyer and Kate spend the night together

(thanks to misteriosa for provinding the links)

Last edited by Crystaline; 05-17-2009 at 11:09 PM