View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killith (View Post)
Ha at least I got you to say if...
seriously all the interviews tell us they love Juliet's character and her relationship with Sawyer.. I really don't think they just put them together because it gave a twist to the triangle of Kate/Jack/Sawyer... I really don't see Kate and Sawyer happening... they made that clear in the finale...and I really think that there is more to it and there's more to Juliet... she's not dead
I honestly don't know what they will do with the triangle. I fear a big return of it in S6 if Juliet is dead, and I have zero interest in seeing any of that, in all honestly.
Realistically, they can go with Skate only if a time jump happens, imo, because although they retconned Kate's actions in episode 11 (she's holding onto Aaron so much because Sawyer broke her heart, apparently) and showed that Sawyer isn't over Kate in the finale (because of the look), Sawyer just saw the woman he loved and spent 3 years with die, letting go of his hand to be sure he wouldn't get harmed to help her, and her last words were an I Love You.
If they keep the slow pacing of the "normal" show, and have Sawyer and Kate flirt after two weeks or anything like that, it will look ridiculous.
But, as I've said, with a time jump they can do whatever they want. They left the door open to both Jate and Skate.
Quote:
I'm really happy that "V" got picked up at all because that means we won't loose Elizabeth Mitchell
Yep. If I won't have Juliet anymore, I'll watch "V" even if it's the worst series ever. I need my Elizabeth fix, and she never disappoint even when given not so stellar material.
Quote:
Yeah I don't understand why they bring hallucinations in plotlines.. I mean it's so unreal... it's stupid... hate this ... hate Bones especially because I was so happy that finally they would get together and then they do this!!!!
I think it was a tumor... I'm not sure... I blinked out whenever Michael had something serious just thinking everything will be fine... they destroyed my little happy bubble...
I'm really sorry you got let down like that, and had to bear so many blows from so many finales.
Quote:
Ok, I'm off to go hiking!! See ya!!
How was the hiking?