View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Killith
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I believe that *if* Juliet is still alive, it's because they left that option open waiting to see the fans' reactions to Season 5 and her last scenes in the finale. I do think the writers are influenced by that kind of things sometimes, so even if they aren't too hot on Juliet's backstory (considering the way they've sort of put it aside after the fantastic set-up of S3) they could bring her back, perhaps to give her an happy ending?
Ha at least I got you to say if...
seriously all the interviews tell us they love Juliet's character and her relationship with Sawyer.. I really don't think they just put them together because it gave a twist to the triangle of Kate/Jack/Sawyer... I really don't see Kate and Sawyer happening... they made that clear in the finale...and I really think that there is more to it and there's more to Juliet... she's not dead
Quote:
We also have to wait and see what's the deal with "V" and how much busy Elizabeth will be with it. 6 episodes or 13? Midseason show or part of the fall schedule?
I'm really happy that "V" got picked up at all because that means we won't loose Elizabeth Mitchell
Quote:
BTW, yesterday I was thinking that if Juliet is gone I have another reason to be pissed about it: the fact that they're asking me to care for a complete "stranger" like Ilana, so close to the end of the series. She probably plays a key role when it comes to the mythology, but that doesn't mean I feel like investing in her on the personal level. Ig Juliet is gone and they're asking me to care about a complete new female character, I will have the opposite reaction. </rant>
I love your rant!!! and you're right about it I don't like Ilana at all!!!
Quote:
Jeez, what's up with this latest trend tv shows seem to follow, the dream/hallucination plotline. They did something very similar on House.
I can only imagine the "joy" of the B/B shippers...
But sadly, that kind of madness is expected when you have only one main couple in a show, they try to keep them separated and tease the audience for as much as it's worth.
Yeah I don't understand why they bring hallucinations in plotlines.. I mean it's so unreal... it's stupid... hate this ... hate Bones especially because I was so happy that finally they would get together and then they do this!!!! :angry:
Quote:
I'm really sorry about Prison Break, I found out what they had done in it a few hours ago when I stumbled upon an icon with a picture of Michael's grave.
It must hurt the double to be lulled into the fake safety of a happy ending, and then have a coda to the episode that completely destroys that.
What kind of illness did Michael have? Was it a tumor..?
I think it was a tumor... I'm not sure... I blinked out whenever Michael had something serious just thinking everything will be fine... they destroyed my little happy bubble ...
Quote:
Good, we need you around.
you sure about that?? I am a little crazy...
Quote:
I so hope you're right.
But I have to balance your optimistim, your white side of the spectrum.
You're Jacob... and I'm fake!Locke/Esau.
yeah I'm Jacob
Quote:
Originally Posted by siobeehan (View Post)
Oh yeah, I totally agree I thought they said they were wanting to have the final season with as little non-Losties as possible? It makes me think that was part of the reason why they killed Juliet (and Dan, and Charlotte..), but then why have all these other randoms in now? Fair enough if Ilana et al are just going to be in a handful of episodes, but if they're just going to replace Juliet with some other random female I will also be pissed.
I really hope that that's not what they're trying to do... I will go mad... after what they just put us through... no...
urgh...8 months... that's long
Quote:
Gah, I adore that picture of Josh and Liz So happy that they used that one for the main picture, as well as his comments! The little caption at the corner of their picture also says that Juliet and Sawyer's relationship provided the season's most memorable moments I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing great comments about the S/J relationship
I can't really say much after this... you said everything i was thinking of...
Love the scans and the article... they deserve to be the center pic!!!
... I want to hug all the comments and pics we have of those two
Quote:
Ok you guys, here's the aforementioned video. It's heartbreaking, but I love that it goes over all of their moments together from their relationship
Thanks for the clip... I think i can't watch it now, but i will at some point and thanks for the fanfics .. I like them and I hope they will continue writing them.

Ok, I'm off to go hiking!! See ya!!
Luke & Lorelai, James & Juliet