View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:12 PM
AkaranafeatMeeko
Addicted Fan

I know I am weird, but I hope that Booths amnesia lasts a while. Why? I'll try to explain it:

In my head there are two possible scenarios:
1. He remembers slowly. He could work with Bones and then slowly but steadily he remembers. They spend a lot of time together to make him remember . And while he can't remember her explicitly he has this feeling towards her. They are close, she is no stranger and the more he remembers the more he wnders why they weren't together as in REALLY together, more than partners.
2. (And now some of you probably want to kill me): He does not remember, at least not before the end of the season. That means though that he'll work with her, get to know her again while she is already more open to him because she knows and trusts him. Of course he will fall in love with her again and maybe this time he won't hesitate to make the first step (or will she make it now that she knows that she loves him and even wanted (wants?) his baby?) That could be so beautiful seeing how he will fall in love with her again.

Another thing that I am looking forward to is to see how this baby thing will play out. I mean, is he not remembering her falling in the category "If something happens to me" and therefor she can "take my stuff to have a baby". Does she even still want a child after all this?

And then I really want to see Angelas reaction to Jacks question.
Oh and I also want to see Cam with Michelle...
tumblr
AkaranafeatMeeko is offline   Reply With Quote