View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Killith
Supreme Fan

Now I have to bring some stuff over from the last thread... I just need to quote on some of the things
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Because I've always said this, and I'll keep saying it: it's not about if you still have a story of not, it's about if the writers care enough about you to give you a story. They created Ben's background from a supposed 3 episodes guest star deal.
I think that is exactly why I think she will be back... They love Juliet's character and they love Elizabeths work... I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I can't give up hope ... I love having her on the show to much...
Quote:
What happened in Prison Break and Bones?
I do know in PB that had Sara decapitated and then they backtracked, so now I'm scared to know what else they came up with.
... I thought that after watching Lost I was done crying... but well... no... so in the end Sara and Michael were safe... she was even pregnant and happy... everything was so great. I was so happy and for me it was the perfect ending, but then Michael had nosebleeds and he's had them before because there was something wrong with his brain. Back when he had it the last time the company fixed it and he was fine... They didn't really go much into it because last episode and all so they jumped 4 years ahead... and there was little Michael Jr. and Sara... they got a little tattoo for Michael Jr. and Sara said "Let's go see daddy" or something like that... and then they went to see his grave ... .. I hate TV shows...
argh... and don't let me get into Bones... there I was thinking Bones would cheer me up after Lost, but well... that didn't quite work...
the last weeks they told us Booth and Bones would finally land in bed together... well they did, but it seems while in coma Booth dreamed and they do that after they told us it wouldn't be a dream ... I was so mad... and dissappointed I guess... and then after he woke from being in a coma he looses his memory... great
Quote:
Nooo!
I've got you, don't you leave us!
Oh... you've got me ... that's nice to know ... I didn't jump... I forgot my towel ...
Quote:
I think it will takes us months to get over it. I know it will take a lot for me to accept her death.
I don't have to accept anything because she is not dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habte (View Post)
Just popping into say how much I love the fact that Juliet uttered Sawyer's definitive line in what were likely to be her final moments - "come on you son of a bitch!"
I found it rather poetic! She kind of "became" him in a way. Great stuff all round!
Hi!!!
I love that she used Sawyers line!!! That was so great!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by siobeehan (View Post)
I looked around for fanfiction for you, Steph, but so far there don't seem to be many optimistic ones based around the finale. There are a few great ones that deal with Sawyer's grief etc, but they are obviously really sad. One I found that has some hope at the end though is Inferno, which the author may apparently continue. Another very different one is All this time I've loved you and never known your face, which has Sawyer encountering Juliet as if the bomb going off sent them back too 2004, and they "meet" off island. I really like both, for very different reasons.
Thanks for the suggestions
I will go off to read it now and then tell you when you're back how i liked them Thanks!!!!
Right now I'm pretty much ignoring "The Incident"... for me it hasn't happened!! I jumped back in time... before "The Incident" happened

Please post the youtube video... I might not watch it right away, but I definitely want to see it at some point
Luke & Lorelai, James & Juliet