View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:01 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

My thoughts on the episode:

Funny lines.....

- Andy: Stay back...it might have a gun.

- Ephram: Deer have antlers?

- Andy: (to the deer) Maybe you'd like to move on to the winter tulips.

- Delia: God could like cookies.

- Amy: (to Harold) Doctor Brown? you so have a crush on him.

Other thoughts:

- Miss Violet: "Your people"....how obnoxious was she! I can't imagine a teacher with worse characteristics.

- Poor Harold was so desperate to impress Andy. He really had some serious self-esteem issues.

- Poor Andy...he can't even make simple conversation with Ephram without Ephram tearing into him rudely.
Ephram even fired Andy!

- Delia: (after realizing that God performed a miracle with the gas tank) "Hi, Dad!!!" How adorable was she!

Favorite scenes/qualities:

- I loved the heartfelt conversation between Andy and Ephram at the campfire. Andy really opened up to Ephram about his difficulties in dealing with life and Ephram (for the first time) seemed to understand.

- Great moment: Ephram grabbed the animal control guy's rope and said: "Hold on a second there, Elmer...

- The analogy of the deer and his destroyed habitat/ Ephram and his destroyed home in New York (without Julia) was perfect.

- The acting was beautiful (especially Ephram's).

Complaint: Why was Harold so rude to Ephram? All Ephram did was show up and knock on the door and Harold's response was a rude & disgusted "You!" With a greeting like that...it's no wonder that Ephram felt like vomiting.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 05-02-2009 at 06:48 PM