View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:36 AM
ROCKSTAR
Elite Fan

Yeah, S1-S4 is where it's at.

Oh I KNOW. Rory had everything she wanted and everything she needed, yet she kept whining about not having more of it. Oh man, S5 Rory is so frustrating with the crying and the weakness. It's bound to happen to everyone, but she took early twentys crisis to a whole new level.

The worst part was that it wasn't even entertaining. It was so dull and out of character.

Had Dean been allowed to be his real self, he would have kept her in line or helped her like he did every single time since he first met her. He was encouraging and supportive. Even when he got upset, he quickly realized he was being foolish and apologized and gave her even more support than before. As a character, Rory dearly missed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_family (View Post)
Especially Emily and when Rory joined the DAR. Slowly Rory was becomming another Emily and I think everyone saw that but Emily. It was frightening how proper she was. I wanted my girl from Stars Hollow who veged out on Peanut Butter and M&M's watching old movies with her mom and reciting the lines over and over....and repeating that tradition...over and over
Perfectly said! Plus, those DAR episodes are so boring. I wouldn't mind one, but ehhhh, Rory had lost her mojo by then.

Sin I understand that. Yeah, the show became quite strange and off for everyone. It's sad, really. The greatness it used to be and then bam, all gone.