View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Sin*
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
Rory really changed, I don't think it was Logan's fault but her own doing,
Perhaps it's just easier to target him for me because when he came around was more or less the same time Rory "jumped shark" for me. I don't know who that chick was this alien Rory of some sort.

Quote:
but she certainly because a cardboard cutout of the Rory we were shown in the first 4 seasons. Sucks what they did to Rory.
I feel like they did it with everyone more or less. It happened to all the characters at some point I feel. They weren't really themselves. It happened to Rory and Dean in season five, happened to Luke in season six and it happened to Loreali in season seven. They all just became pod people.

Quote:
Sometimes Lorelai's attitude toward her parents just seem to be rebellious to me but sometimes it was justified.
I always took Loreali's side in regards to the Gilmores. They are just so evil. LOL. Sometimes I feel that it might be paranoia but nine times out of ten there are always alterior motives in regards to them. Like when Richard coerced and mainpulated Rory into visiting the Yale admissions officer. Or when they mainpulated the socilite party to court Rory with a rich male. It's just too much. It's mainpulation and control and it's just wrong.

I liked the storylines Loreali, Emily and Rory had in season one.