View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Buttacup
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforcmm
Ratings are up on the news thread

I really liked this episode and I'm glad how the writers dealed with the content.

Hmm...while I like Nate/ Courtney, I just think that the sex was too soon - through what the viewer's shown, they've only known each other a couple weeks to maybe a month - I just think that's too soon - you barely know that person.

I liked the Peter/ Bobby interaction - that peanut m&m/ deer poop line was funny I was gagging just watching it

Um, I liked the developing relationship of Katie/ Jack - I like that she's giving Jack a different image than Missy.

I think all in all that Jack's main reason why he was upset with the realization of T/G was just protecting his mom - I liked how you got his original option, then realizing he may have been too harsh, told his mom his second or adapted opinion.

I was kind of confused with the future scenes - Bobby was shot, but it wasn't a gun that was included in the gun bill? Someone help! Thanks
Bobby was shot with a gun that shocks you with electricity instead of a bullet and instead of killing you it knocks you out for like an hour. That sounds cool by the way. The bill Bobby vetoed was to outlaw real guns with bullets and the lady that shot him was trying to prove a point that they were safer. Anywho first off I can't believe Nate and Courtney had sex! "I can pull it out" famous last words! I didn't really mind Katie at first but I really don't like that she's getting Jack into all that crap he doesn't need it. God I couldn't stop laughing when Tom was on the table in his briefs and Jack was standing right there too funny! I liked Peter and Bobby hanging out and the chocolate peanuts was so funny I was like eww!

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?