View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 04:12 PM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday to Jess ~ Our Wonderful and Fabulous Moderator! (April 29th)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!!

by Kath

by Mariana

Happy birthday Jess! You are an awesome mod and I hope all your wishes will come true. Have a really wonderful day and an even better year after.
~ Alice
Jess,
I Just wanted to say Happy BirthDay
It has been so fun getting to know you these past 2 years since I have been posting on the board.
I hope you have the best day ever because you deserve it and I hope you get everything you want for this next year. I am so glad I can call you my friend HAPPYBIRTHDAY
~ Love Della.

by Yvonné

Dear J,

I want to wish you a very very Happy Birthday and all the Best for your new year
I hope you are going to have a great day with friends, celebration and lots of fun

I hope you are getting a little closer to your dreams this year

Yours,
Y
22 years. You know the German saying darling.
'Schnapszahl' And so it should be. We should rock out this
year, because next time you hit a number like that again,
you'd be 33. Huh?! I don't know if we will still celebrating
with such joy then.I gues it'll be more like 'Keep your voice down'

I'm happy to have the chance spending this day with you the third year in a row. So, we can enjoy our 20s' and start whining together
when we hit 30. It's not fair that I hit the number before you.

But everythign will be okay, if we just share it with each other.
I wish you all the best for this year. Lot's of excitement and happiness. And HEALTH. How could I forget the most important part?!

Be safe.
Have a great day.
I love you.
Kath

Hey Jess, I just wish you have the most wonderful birthday ever!
I hope you get what you wish for, if its not today then I hope its tomorrow or the day after that or after that (and you can go on like that)..
You are one of the best co-mods one could wish for. I'm so happy to have met you, you're a great friend to have and I wish you nothing but the best!
~ Karen
Dear Jess, well it's been a few years since I 'met' you, but you're a great girl, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday, check your mail I am sure Ed or Matt will arrive anytime today.

I wish you the best,

x.o.x.o.
~ Mariana

by Mariana

by Alice

by Karen

by Yvonné

by Karen

VIDEOS

by Kath
[DOWNLOAD]

MORE WILL COME!!!