View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
Master Fan

LAWKI An Unfortunate Ending

Abc hasn't really come out to declare it but the shows reps told me no other networks are interested in LAWKI (as of now). Its possible in the future things may change (like next year) but as of now its cancelled. LAWKI will still be airing in the UK but there are no new episodes to air in the USA. Right now we can do our best to get the show onto a DVD. It was an amazing run, does LAWKI have a future? I don't know but anything can happen. But right now its considered cancelled.

Our goal now is to get a DVD, it will be filled with many extras and the two unaired episodes trust me it'll be good.

1. Go to amazon.com ,select DVD and type in life as we know it . It'll come up that its not available but type you email address where it says 'E-mail me when available from Amazon.com'. I heard they take counts of how many people want it and it can help get the season on dvd.

Direct Link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...275827-7627263

2.I want all of you to contact Touchstone and let them know how much you want a 'life as we know it' Season 1 DVD.

Touchstone Television
ABC Entertainment Television Group
500 South Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91521
(818) 560-1000

Please its a simple task do this for yourself, other fans, and the cast and crew of the show.