View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 08:12 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Here are some thoughts on the episode:
  • I love the scene in Andy's office when Mrs. Clark pulls the lollypop out of Susie's mouth!
  • Funny Ephram line to Wendell: "Let me guess...another one of your dealings in the stupid favor cartel."
  • By the way....who asked Wendell to the Fall Dance? He had an invitation on his locker.
  • Funny Edna line to Brenda: "Your mouth is a bigger safety hazzard than that bridge and nobody's torn you down."
  • Funny Harold line to Andy: "Listen here, Dr. Cocoa Puffs."
  • I really didn't like Magilla. I know that he was really a girl in a boy's body....but...that doesn't mean that he/she has to be mean and nasty to poor Delia...who only wanted to be his friend
  • I just wanted to kill Bright. What another meanie...at the expense of poor Ephram...who did nothing wrong except move to Everwood and was being used by Amy.
  • Cute Delia lines: "I need a pop tart."
  • "Dad, you gotta get a grip!"
  • I just loved when Andy volunteered Harold to teach safe sex at the High School: "We? We? We?"
  • Poor Andy! How awkward was it for him to have a simple conversation with Ephram (when he was saying that he didn't know if Ephram had ever had sex.)
  • I hated the scene in the diner....Andy walked in....Ephram just walked past Andy while saying, "I'll be in the car." Poor Andy had to stand there and watch Harold and Amy lovingly embrace each other.
  • I love the end of the episode.....Andy was talking to Ephram about Alfie.....Andy concluded with: "You're still grounded." "I know," responded Ephram. Did you see that look of respect on Ephram's face?