View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Raja
Passionate Fan

1) Thought I'd remind everyone there is also a companion video to go along with this series called "Getting Your Child to Accept Your Lecherous Adulterous Affairs. A Family's Guide." It is narrated by Treat Williams and contains many useful tips about how parents can get their kids to not only accept but to enjoy and appreciate their parents messing around. I find part four entitled "Ditching Daddy" to be the most enlightening. Okay maybe not.

But introducing your kids to this? What the hell? If you're going to do something like that at least have the good taste not to rub it in your kids faces. This reminds me of that car crash where one can't resist looking. Except instead of looking you want to accelerate (aka fast forward).

And Anne Heche's character had problems in here marriage? At least Andy had the good sense to tell her that wasn't unique. But somehow I think it was supposed to soften us to accept what is going on.

Now. I'll be fair. She has had a vegetable for a husband. That she might want to move on isnt necessarily surprising. But with all that is set to explode in Andy's life anyway and that he is supposed to be in Everwood to partly "redeem" himself this is just unncessary. That Amanda wants to formally ditch the vegetable doesnt make it any more pleasant.

Forget Ephram maybe Delia is the one who needs to live with her grandparents. Can you imagine him trying to discipline her when she's a teenager? Or maybe she needs to stay to discipline him.

I will add however the flashback scenes were very well done.

2) Hannah and Bright doesnt do that much for me. But I guess I'm for it since it gets Bright more screen time which he richly deserves. Liked his speech to Hannah.

3) Hannah is dead girl walking. Reason: Has there ever been a crossroad where something good or something bad could happen where the bad thing never happened on Everwood? Say hi to Colin.

4) Poor Topher. Gets the courage to put himself out there like that and then shot down. Good for Ephraim for trying to cheer the poor hapless guy up.

5) Jake I still find annoying and useless. But at least he's trying. I can see Nina's dilemma in not wanting him to get to close with the kid.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself