View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter eight: Happy Ending are for faery tales....
I'm watching the ocean tide coming up on the beach.
I was thinking about my happy ending with Jake.
How would it end with us?
Would I see him again.

Nessie was relaxing on the deck with her feet propped up on the railing of the deck. She was listening to Jake's MP3 player. Nessie was happy for new smell of her. Jake likes it, it might him in the mood for love. Jake came out onto the deck and kissed Nessie's cheek.. "I love you honey." Jake told Nessie, "I love that new smell. It smells good for me to like you alot." Nessie smiled at him, "Yeah I know I smell good." She went on, "Jake something wrong with you or something, hell I don't know about men just live with them." Nessie stood up in her sundress, "Aunt Alice is calling me. Bye love." She kissed him. Jake waved. "Yeah I just want to have sex with you Nes." he told himself.

Forks, Washington
Bella and Edward were at Esme's place. Esme was out hunting for food. Edward was on the piano playing Bella's lullaby. Bella was feeling little better since Carislie told them, he saw Jake pulling gas for a living. Edward looked at Bella like he did when he first fell in love with her. She knew she and Nessie were safe with Edward. Bella was holding Edward's leg. She wanted to have sex with him again. Nessie was gone, she wasn't gone gone for Bella.

South Carolina
Nessie was laying on the bed sleeping, she though that she wanted to take a nap before Jake came home with Alice and Jasper from the store. She wasn't feeling like herself since she missed her parents. Edward and Bella are her parents weither she liked it or not. Nessie was dreaming about the meadow where her father used to take her when she was little half breed. She was playing in the grass with Edward watching her. Nessie woke up to Jake staring at her. "Hello Jake, " she yawned, "How was the shopping? I think I want sex but I'm waiting for you want it." Jake nodded at her, "Nessie love, Your my Nessie." he went on about his feeling for her, "I want to have sex with you so let's go." He started to kiss her when Jasper walked in on them. "Sorry I'll go if you want me to go." he told them. They shooked their head yes and Jasper went away. Jake kissed Nessie again. They layed down besides each other and made love to each other softly.